Obtaining Own Will Filed with the Court

How do I obtain a copy of my will that I filed with the court?

Alternatively, you can authorize any other person to withdraw your will by completing form PC 548, Authorization to Release Will Held for Safekeeping. The person you name on the form can submit this document to the Court and they will be given your will. Remember – Only the person you authorized on the form can be given your will.

Rev. 4\2023